Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Patiavi's Book Review

Pativai’s Kapa Haka Book Review

The thing that most inspires me is that I love how they are talking about how they go through and what the kapa haka diary is about.

The thing that  liked most about the book was that it had some words that I did not know, and it had a, lot of great meaning to it. Some of the words I found that I already knew about it and what it meant.

The thing that I did not like about the book was that it did not have that much information about what was going on and, what they had to do at the artsplash and at practice times.

My most favourite part about the book is, the costumes that they had and the way that, they put a meaning into this word called moko which meant that a kind of tattoo on the girls chins and an tatto on the boys face that, they have for an maori tradition.
Screenshot 2016-06-08 at 11.43.31 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment