Pages

Saturday 28 January 2017

Week 2 Day 7

Activity 2
Some of the most famous foods to come out of New Zealand include kiwifruit, lamb, whitebait, oysters, tuatua (shellfish), kumara, bacon and egg pie, hokey pokey ice cream, lolly cake, anzac biscuits and pavlova. Take a picture of you (or someone you know!) eating one of these famous ‘kiwi’ foods. Post the picture to your blog. Underneath the picture tell us what they are eating.
Bonus Activity
According to numerous researchers and fitness experts, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. They argue that people who eat breakfast will have more energy, be in a better mood, be able to think more clearly, do better at school and end up healthier than people who don’t eat breakfast.
Interestingly, not everyone agrees. In fact, some people believe that breakfast is not the most important meal of the day because people often eat too much food at breakfast time, gain weight and become unhealthy. They think that it is better to skip breakfast and eat a number of small meals later in the day.

After reading the arguments presented above, what do you think? Is breakfast the most important meal of the day? Why or why not?
I strongly agree that breakfast is he most important meal of the day.
Like say I had weet bix and cross country on the same day that means I start of with an healthy day. But if I had cookies and milk and cross country on the same day that means I won't be fit for the day. Thing like junk
food would give like a stitch when your ruining. I won't just hurt on ruining it can happen anytime anywere to all different sports.

Bonus Activity = 8 points

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte,

    It's great to see you blogging again with us this holiday. Welcome back :-) I enjoyed reading your post about breakfast. Like you, I also love eating cereal for breakfast and think that it's a really important meal. I would argue that it's actually the most important meal as our bodies have been starving over the previous night and we need to break the fast by feeding our brain, organs and muscles healthy food. I try to start the day with a bowl of cereal, some fruit and a little bit of yoghurt. Do you have Weet-Bix every morning?

    I hope that you and your family are having a wonderful holiday. I'll look forward to seeing you and the crew at Stonefields early in Term 1 when I come in to deliver the prizes and certificates for the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    See you in a few weeks!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete