Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2017

W1 Day 1, Pativai

Activity 1
After you have read the quick facts about each place you must choose ONE country that you would like to ‘visit.’ On your blog post the name of the country and tell us why you have chosen to visit it. Please give, at least, two reasons for choosing the country.

I have chosen to do Canada as I have never been to Canada nor learnt about Canada so I am stretching myself and I am going to be learning about a new country. I have also learnt (From the quick facts.) that Canada is the second largest country in North America .

The second reason why I chose this country is because it has a lot of things that I know that I have not learnt like the other country's but Canada is a fantastic place to learn about and learn what they do too.

Activity 2
On Google, research the country that you have chosen to visit and write, in your own words, three interesting facts about that country. They must be facts that weren’t already provided on the World Map.


Fact one about Canada - Canada is also home to the waterfall that is beautiful amazing and fantastic Niagara falls.

Fact two about Canada - About four years ago Canada had a population of 35 million

Fact three about Canada- Canada has a lot of lakes they have 3 million lakes in Canada.



Bonus Activity
Write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them that you are going to visit your country of choice. In your letter, please tell them where you are going, why you have decided to go to the particular country and how long you will be away. Feel free to invite them to join you, if you’d like!

Hi Charlotte would you like to join me in a journey to Canada. We will be going away for about two weeks and I know we would have so much fun together is Canada we will be staying in the Four Season Vancouver Hotel we will be have such a great adventure.We will be leaving on the 28th of December and coming back on 8 of January. Hope you can reply back to see if you like to come.

Bonus Activity = 5 points








No comments:

Post a Comment