Before you go overseas it will be important that you learn a bit about the capital city of your country. Hop online and find out about the capital city of your country. Use this information to complete the five sentences below:
- The name of the capital city is Santiago
- The population of the capital city is 7 Million.
- In January, the weather in the capital city is usually 18 °C.
- The capital city is located in the southern part of the country.
- The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are
2. Native languages such as Mapudungun, Quechua, Rapa Nui, huilliche,and belivet or not there are a couple of Extinct languages.
5. Chilean Sign Language.