We had a breakthrough exhibition last night now is time to reflect what we did will and what we not did will. Yesterday we were presenting our hard work and what we did for breakthrough we also have musical and rock band were presenting.
- What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
I am proud of me and another learner we both explained to the visitor about our artwork and we also asked some visitor to donate the money to starship.
- What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
I think I am doing will at collaboration because me and another learner take turn to have some free time.
- What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
Some visitor thought our artwork is awesome but some visitor thought we can put some more shells to decorate our artwork.
- What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
We will try to use visitor’s feedback to make it perfect and next time we might just work on one thing altogether so we can make it looks good.
- Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
I think I need to thanks my group we all helped each other out of the pit and we also collaborative to do lots of artwork, and we all remember to bring what we need to bring so we can all make the art together then we could finish all of artwork and present all of them on Tuesday night.