Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Pativai's Animal Poster

This is my animal poster. I learnt that there are animals in world war one because at first I did not know that animals would be mascots in world war one but, now I know that is what i learnt from the story. I found that getting the information for the animals were quit hard since, I mostly did dogs the information that they, put in weren't with breeds so it was a bit difficult to find that information. I would do the next time is to change the size of the font so that I could put in a bit more information.







1 comment:

  1. Pativai, you've been able to share some interesting information about the animals at war. Are you able to tell me what role mascots played in the war and why the Soldiers might have benefitted from having them there?
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete