Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Faith's sleeping sleuths.

I enjoyed when I got to record my sleep and I also liked how we were learning about sleep because sleep is not a popular subject that school learn for Literacy.
I found difficult remembering the time I went to bed and a the time I woke up because there were a lot of things that were on my mind when I came to school.
My next step is to create a Routine that I can keep to because I go to bed at a different time and when I wake up I don't feel as energized as I would if I had a routine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith,

    I like how reading this text has made you reflect on your routine so that you can feel more energised during the day. That's real learning! Just a tip, make sure to re-read your sentences before publishing. I think you must have typed this up very quickly as there are a couple of errors.
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete